Have you ever been frustrated trying to pair your Bluetooth earphone to your laptop? Maybe you’ve tried everything, and it still doesn’t work? Well, don’t worry, we’re here to help.
We’ll show you how to connect Bluetooth earphones to your laptop using the most common methods.
As we all know, Bluetooth earphones are very convenient for us to listen to music while commuting or working in the office. However, there is a major problem: they can only connect to one device at a time.
That means if you want to use two earphones simultaneously, you’re stuck with one of them being disconnected.
Method 1: Using a USB to Microphone Adapter
Most of the times, we just use our laptops as desktop computers and don’t realize how much convenience we miss out on by not having a dedicated microphone. There are many ways to get around this problem, and today we’ll show you how to connect Bluetooth earphones to your laptop using a USB to Microphone Adapter.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Remove the 3.5mm jack from your laptop.
- Plug the USB to Microphone Adapter into the 3.5mm jack.
- Turn on the laptop.
- After the adapter is recognized, you can enjoy both Bluetooth and 3.5mm audio at the same time.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to change the headphones you want to use.
Method 2: Using a Bluetooth Headset Adapter
If you’re like me, you’ve probably tried to solve this problem by searching online. However, you might not have found the perfect solution for your particular Bluetooth headset. So, here’s what you need to know about Bluetooth headset adapters.
These are usually used to connect two Bluetooth headsets to a single phone or laptop, so you can use both at the same time.
In short, you plug the headset into the adapter, then plug the adapter into the device. You can then choose which earphone to connect to.
So, if you’re looking for a specific model, you can check our product reviews.
- Best Bluetooth Headphones Under 2000
- Best Wireless Headphones Under 1000
- Best Wireless Earphones Under 5000
- Best Wireless Headphones Under 5000
Method 3: Using a Bluetooth Cable
- The simplest and cheapest way to solve this problem is using a Bluetooth cable. This is the method we’re going to cover in this blog.
- To start, connect both your Bluetooth earphone and your laptop to the same Bluetooth adapter.
- Now, go to your Bluetooth settings on your laptop, and enable the Bluetooth option.
- Next, go to the audio option and select the Bluetooth option.
- Now, you’re all set. Just try to play a song on your earphone and your laptop at the same time.
Method 4: Using a Bluetooth dongle
Using a Bluetooth dongle allows you to connect any number of devices, as long as they’re Bluetooth enabled. A Bluetooth dongle is a small USB-like device that can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
There are many options available in the market. However, the best option is to get a universal Bluetooth adapter. They come in various shapes and sizes. Some even come with a remote control.
A good universal Bluetooth adapter will connect to both computers and smartphones. But it is important to note that it may not be compatible with your earphones.
The best way to connect your Bluetooth earphones to your laptop is to use a Bluetooth adapter. It’s the simplest and most convenient way to do so.
However, if you don’t want to spend extra money on a Bluetooth adapter, then a USB to Microphone Adapter is a good alternative.